Onboarding - What to Expect
Onboarding In a Nutshell
- Intro/kickoff call - Bbot Will set you up in the back end and send password reset link.
- Receive password reset link for Bbot Owner Panel and log in.
- If desired, add employees
- Add Payment Method
- Connect Stripe to bank account
- Send BOS Assets (high res image of logo and preferred background, Hex color #’s) Bbot will purchase your domain and build your custom website when assets received.
- POS integration (If applicable): Toast (Steps A and B) / Omnivore Bbot will complete the integration when above steps are done
- Menu Entry: Menu CSV / Toast Menu (Step C-E) / Omnivore Menu
- Set Store Hours and Menu times
- Training Call - Bbot will schedule this for you when the above is complete
If you offer On Premise Server Delivery, complete this checklist:
- Send list/map of location codes (table numbers/hotel rooms/bar chairs/etc.) Bbot will input your location codes
If you offer Off Premise Delivery (Self Delivery or Delivery by third party)
If you purchased hardware, complete this checklist:
- Read Network Requirements and Pre Install Requirements
- Fill out Pre Instal Checklist and send back (Bbot will provide this document)
Bbot will ship out hardware when above is complete
Additional features you may be interested in: