Creating Promo/Discount Codes
In the Bbot Owner Panel, you have the ability to create promo codes your guests can use to get a discount on their orders.
1. To set up a new promo code, go to the Promos + Discounts option on the side panel.
2. Select the Promo Codes tab at the top of the page.
3. Enter the name of your promo code - you can set an internal and a customer-facing name for your promotion.
4. Enter the discount amount - either by percentage or fixed dollar amount
5. Enter your Promotion Details - you can limit the use of your promo by number of uses or select dates
6. Click the 'Add' button to finalize
7. During some promotions, you may want a minimum purchase price before the code will be valid. This can now be setup when creating a new promo code. Simply click the "require minimum purchase" button.
This is a before tax, fees, and tips. Add you minimum amount and now this new promo code will only be valid once that criteria is met.