Terminal - Settings Screen
Your Bbot Terminal Settings screen allows you to adjust configuration settings, execute bulk actions, access troubleshooting tools, and contact information for Bbot Support.
- Device: This is the name of the device itself. You can set the device name however you want to help you identify and distinguish it from others.
- Device Profile: Device Profiles configure the terminal display windows for the different physical devices at your venue, including devices at Fulfillment Stations, Server Stations, and Runners’ Handhelds. If you have multiple Device Profiles, you can toggle between them here via the dropdown menu.
- Update Menu: This button allows you to quickly update the menu on the KDS if there have been any recent changes to the menu in the Bbot Owner Panel.
- Refresh All Data: This refreshes the tablet app. This can be useful when experiencing a connection issue or a recent update.
- Keep Awake on Battery (Available for Android Apps Only): When this option is toggled ON, the device's screen will always remain on even when the device is unplugged from a charging station.
- Toggle Full Screen (Available on Web Terminal only): A simple but handy feature allows you to expand your Terminal to occupy your full screen easily.
- Quick Order Mode: Toggling this n allows you to use 'Quick Order Mode' on your device.
- Auto-Focus Current Orders: If on, the KDS Current Orders view will auto-focus after 3 minutes of no interaction when there’s a new order
- KDS Idle Images: Arguably the most important feature of the Terminal, toggle this option on to view cute animals on your KDS screen when you have no Current Orders.
- Always Show Ticket Items: If enabled, KDS tickets will no longer hide items when the Order is in the 'Waiting' state.
- Advance Tickets on Tap: If enabled, tickets will advance to the next status when tapped anywhere but the header. Tapping the header will open the ticket details and will not advance the ticket status.
- Show Individual Item Status: When turned on, each item's current status is indicated by the number of bars below the item name and is based on the Fulfillment Method associated with the Location Code the order was placed under.
- Hide Extra Checkout Info: Enabling this will hide any Guest Checkout Information entered by the guest when finalizing their order.
- Status Advance At Top: This moves the advance status button to the top of the ticket instead of at the bottom.
- High Contrast Colors: This changes the color of the tickets in the KDS to darker colors.
- Minimum Ticket Height: This allows you to increase the height of the ticket to allow for better visibility without having to scroll down on the ticket to see additional items on the order and guest information.
- Reset to Defaults: Clicking this will set the settings back to the Default Device preferences selected in the Device Profile settings.
- Time Zone: Displays the timezone your device profile is set to.
- Wifi Network(Available for Android Apps Only): Control and change the Wifi network that the device is connected to. This setting can also be used to access Bluetooth settings. once in the Wifi setting back out using the back arrow on the top left of the screen, this will give you access to the Bluetooth settings for the device.
- Device Info(Available for Android Apps Only): This provides you with the device technical information including the model information and the serial number of the device.
- Accessibility Settings(Available for Android Apps Only): This allows you to adjust the sound and visual settings as well as adjusting the font size in the terminal.
- Close Open Orders: Select this option to close multiple open orders on your KDS at once. When you choose this option, you will see the following popup where you can enter a numerical value for the number of hours. *Clearing Open Orders this way will NOT send an SMS text update to your guests.
This section is used for troubleshooting and debugging issues. This is not a feature you will use in your day-to-day.
For questions about navigating the terminal or questions about the device settings, please contact our support team at email@example.com.