Guest Checkout Information
Navigate to the 'Location Code Editor'. You can find the 'Guest Checkout Information' under the 'Checkout' section.
On this page, you can add a new 'Guest Checkout Information' field to your checkout page by selecting an option from the 'Add Additional Field' dropdown menu on the bottom left of the page.
In the popup window, you will be able to edit the details of the Checkout information field.
- Checkout Label: This is how the field will be displayed to guests on the checkout screen.
- KDS/Kitchen Label: This is how the field will be displayed on orders in the KDS and the printed ticket.
- Online Checkout by Guests
- Show this field: This option will only make this field available to the guests, but it will not require them to fill out the field
- Require This Field To Be Filled In: This option will require the guest to fill in the field before they can complete the check-out process.
- Remember Guest Input: This will retain the guest's information in the checkout fields if they place an additional order.
- Checkout on Bbot Terminal (3.0+)
- Show This Field: This option will make this field available to the staff when they create an order on a handheld or in the Terminal.
- Make This Field Required For Handhelds: This option will require the information to be filled in by a staff member when creating an order in the Handheld or Terminal.
- Display to Staff
- Show On Printed Tickets: This option ensures that the information provided in this field at check-out is printed on tickets.
- Show On Bbot KDS: This option ensures that the information provided in this field at check-out is displayed on the KDS screen.
Once you've configured the required check-out information, click 'Save'.
To edit an existing entry, click on a field you would like to edit.
in the pop-up window, you can adjust any of the current settings, and to delete a current guest field, click 'Remove This Field.
For questions or assistance with configuring guest checkout information, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.