Terminal - Locations Screen
For each location, represented by a square, you determine important information at a glance including:
- Location Code Name: Top left corner, displays location 'Long Name' as set in Owner Panel
- Number of Guests at Location: Top right corner, indicated by 'people' icon
- # Orders at Location & Fulfillment Status: Center, icons vary based on status
- # Devices Viewing Ordering Site: Bottom left corner, indicated by 'phone' icon
- Items Sitting in Cart: Bottom bar, indicated by 'cart' icon
- # Tabs Open at Location: Bottom right, indicated by 'tag' icon
If desired, you can filter your view using the 'Filter' option in the top right-hand corner. This can be particularly useful for a server that is only waiting on 3 tables and would prefer to view only those locations.
From the main Locations view, you can select a Location Code to view specific order information. You also have the option to 'Clear All Guests.' This function clears all the seated groups (all orders visible in the Locations view).
By selecting a specific Location Code, you can see a detailed breakdown of all items ordered at the selected Location Code.
Here, you can view the following:
- Current Orders: Unfulfilled orders for this location
- Order History: Orders that have already been fulfilled at this location
- Tabs: View and add items to Tabs if activated for this particular Location Code
- Order Previews: Displays items a guest has placed in the cart that have not yet been finalized yet, allowing servers to proactively answer questions and upsell
This screen is integral to server handheld mode, as it is the only Terminal screen in which you have the ability to Create A New Order or 'Block Ordering.' Blocking ordering will temporarily disable ordering from the selected Location Code until 'Allow Ordering' is selected.
Click the blue pencil icon in the bottom right corner of an order to Edit or Add Notes to an Order.