Terminal - Locations Screen
The Locations screen allows you to view all Locations linked to this Device Profile, along with their corresponding orders. From the main Locations view, you can select a Location Code to view specific order information. You also have the option to 'Clear All Guests, ' which will remove all guests from the Location code but will create a new seated group with one guest.
For each location, represented by a square, you will find important information, including:
Location Code Name: Top left corner, displays location 'Long Name' as in Owner Panel
- Number of Guests at Location: Top right corner, indicated by 'people' icon
- # Orders at Location & Fulfillment Status: Center, icons vary based on status
- # Devices Viewing Ordering Site: Bottom left corner, indicated by 'phone' icon
- Items Sitting in Cart: Bottom bar, indicated by 'cart' icon
- # Tabs Open at Location: Bottom right, indicated by 'money' icon
If desired, you can filter your view using the 'Filter' option in the top right-hand corner. This can be particularly useful for a server that is only waiting on three tables and would prefer to view only those locations. You can also expand or collapse by clicking the up or down arrow, respectively.
By selecting a specific Location Code, you can see a detailed breakdown of all items ordered at the selected Location Code.
Here, you can view the following:
- Current Orders: Unfulfilled orders for this location
- Order History: Orders that have already been fulfilled at this location
- Tabs: View and add items to Tabs if activated for this particular Location Code
- Order Previews: Displays items a guest has placed in the cart that have not yet been finalized yet, allowing servers to proactively answer questions and upsell
This screen is integral to server handheld mode, as it is the only Terminal screen in which you can Create A New Order or 'Block Ordering.' Blocking ordering will temporarily disable ordering from the selected Location Code until 'Allow Ordering' is selected.
By selecting a specific Item or entire order, you'll be able to issue a refund or reorder the highlighted item(s).
Click the blue pencil icon in the bottom right corner to edit or add Notes to an order.
Under the 'Staff Notes' settings, you can add specific notes for an order or an item, and you can change the desired order date or time.
You can also reassign an order by clicking the dropdown menu under 'Server'.
Select the server you would like to reassign the order to and click 'Save'. The order, and any associated tip, will be moved to that employee and listed in the Tips By Server report.
For any questions about the Locations screen, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.