How to Set up User/Employee Discounts
You may want to allow employees or VIP guests to access a special discount. To do this, you’ll need to tie that discount to their email address, and they’ll need to use that email address when they log in and place their order on your Bbot menu site.
To set up an employee or VIP discount, follow these steps:
1. In the Owner Portal, select the 'Promos + Discounts' under the 'Restaurant Setup' section.
2. Navigate to the User/Employee Discount tab at the top, and press the + to add a new discount.
3. Enter the name of the discount, the discount amount, and the email address(es) for the individuals who should have access to the discount. Then click 'Add'.
4. Once you’ve submitted the discount, you’ll be able to see it in the Employee Discounts lists.
5. If you need to delete an employee discount, click the box to the left of the discount, and then click the trash can icon that will appear on the top right.