Connect Bank Account for Revenue via Stripe to Onboarding Portal
In your Onboarding Portal, you must connect a bank account or debit card to our payment processor, Stripe, to receive your revenue. This action can only be completed by an account user with owner-level permissions.
Stripe creates a mini bank account that you own and control. Your money appears in that account, and from there it is automatically transferred to the external bank account of your choice.
Note: If you operate other restaurants that use Bbot, see Stripe and Multi-Unit Chains. Additional FAQ and resources can be found at the bottom of the article.
1. Click the blue 'Connect with Stripe' button. You will be brought to the Stripe dashboard.
2. Fill out the required information and press the black 'Next' button
3. Enter the Verification Code sent via Text to your phone
4. Complete account creation. Navigate back to your Onboarding Portal and click the blue 'Complete & Next' button.
- If you are setting up for multi-chain use in Stripe please use this article: Using Stripe Alias.
- Please use our Stripe FAQ article for frequently asked questions.
- How to access your Stripe Dashboard. It is important to note that you will not have access to your Bbot Owner Panel until you complete your Onboarding Portal.
- How Stripe Transfers work.