Editing Locations - Fulfillment
Follow these instructions to navigate the Bbot Owner Panel to edit your locations.
Fulfillment Method/Ordering Settings
The 'Fulfillment' menu allows you to edit the following aspects of your location:
- Fulfillment Method: A dropdown that lets you choose how you’d like orders to be fulfilled at the selected Locations
- Order Allowed: A toggle that allows you to disable/enable ordering at the Locations selected.
- Hide Shopping Cart Buttons: A toggle that allows you to disable the Shopping cart on the menu page. This will also prevent guests from ordering for the affected location codes.
- Allow Order Ahead: A dropdown that lets you select whether you want to allow guests to be able to order ahead at the selected Location(s)
- Message When Off: The message guests will see when they visit the location code and menus are off-hours.