Third Party Delivery Report
The Third Party Delivery report shows data for deliveries executed by an integrated third party service during a selected time span.
The report houses the following information:
- Order Date - The time and date the order was placed
- Order Number - The order number in Bbot associated with the delivery
- Location - The location code from which the delivery order was placed
- Delivery Fee Charged to Customer - The cumulative amount of applicable service fees, as set up in the Account Settings of your Bbot Owner Panel
- Gross Incl Tax - Total dollar amount of the order including tax and delivery fee
- Driver Tips - Gratuity that will go to the third party delivery driver
- Third Party Delivery Cost - The dollar amount deducted from the order total and paid out to the third party delivery service for use of their platform
- Withholdings - The amount withheld from orders for delivery bills or any other applicable service fess, such as Driver Tips and Third Party Delivery Cost
- Details of Withholdings - The amount and description for the withheld amount due to delivery bills or any other applicable service fees
For help accessing reports please see here.