Stuart Delivery Integration
Stuart is an independent courier company based out of the UK. Retailers, restaurants, and other standard establishments use Stuart’s services to get packages/food delivered to other businesses or residences. It is currently operating in three countries and 78 cities. Bbot has partnered with Stuart to provide our customers with an additional food delivery option in the UK.
Stuart Integration Features
- Manually Cancel Orders: Ability to manually cancel orders.
- Automatically Call Driver: A delivery driver will automatically be called once an order is submitted based on the settings described in the setup directions that follow. For 'Order Ahead' delivery orders, the driver will be called to arrive at the start of the desired timeblock of the order.
- Address Confirmation: DoorDash Drive's technology will confirm that the address is deliverable before accepting the order.
Setting Up Your Stuart Integration
1) Create an account in Stuart. Get in touch with a representative through this form.
2) Go to the Owner Panel and select 'Bbot App Store' under 'Integrations.
3) Select the 'Connect Stuart' button.
4) You will see a window pop up and will be required to enter the following information:
Enable this Integration: Check the box if you would like to enable this integration.
- API Client Key: The application programming interface ID that is provided by Stuart.
- API Secret: This will be provided to you by Stuart.
- Minutes Before Driver Comes for Pickup: The lead time needed to prepare the order after it is placed and before it is picked up by the driver. This only applies to ASAP orders.
- Maximum Delivery Cost Allowed Per Order: Stuart delivery fees are variable based on the size of the package and the distance of the delivery (please see the delivery fees chart below). This setting is the maximum allowable delivery cost for an order, which is ultimately charged to the venue directly by Stuart. Any orders that incur delivery costs higher than this threshold will not process.
- Other Requirements for Stuart: Merchant phone number and physical address should appear as 'YES' in order for your integration to work properly.
- Update Webhook URL: For restaurants to be able to see driver status updates in their terminal, navigate to https://admin.stuart.com/client/api and enter the webhook URL from Bbot.
- 5) Click on ‘SUBMIT’ which completes the integration.
- Delivery Fees: Stuart uses distance and vehicle type to calculate the delivery fee, which is paid by the restaurant.
** To prevent 'Insufficient Funds' errors on delivery orders, it is imperative that you connect a payment method in your Stuart account.
Bbot Service Charges: If you would like to pass on the delivery fees on to the guest, you can create a charge under 'Service Charges' in Bbot owner panel.
Currently, Stuart operates in London as well as several other cities within the United Kingdom.
- Bethnal Green
- Brent Cross
- Canary Wharf
- Canning Town
- Central London
- Chingford Mount
- East Finchley
- East London
- Finsbury Park
- Golders Green
- Harrow Central
- Harrow North
- Harrow South
- Holland Park
- New Malden
- North Finchley
- Queens Park
- South Kensington
- South Woodford
- Stoke Newington
- Surrey Quays
- Wood Green
Outskirts of London:
- Milton Keynes
- South Shields