QR Code Creation - Best Practices
You can create your own QR codes online (for free!) and design them however you'd like to fit your brand!
To create your own QR codes online, please follow the below steps:
1. Click here to be redirected to the QR code creation site. Under 'your URL' is where you want to put your online ordering '.menu' site.
- If you would like your guests to be directed to your landing page, enter your URL (https://www.yourwebsite.menu). See below the landing page for https://www.lucyscantina.menu.
- If you would like your guests to be directed to a specific menu page based on their Location (i.e.: table 2), enter your URL/location/ (https://www.yourwebsite.menu/location/). See the below menu page for https://www.230fifth.menu/2/.
2. Next, you can choose to customize the QR code to fit your branding needs. You have the option to choose your color (we recommend the QR code be on the darker or bolder side), add your logo to the center, and pick out the type of design you feel fits best.
*If creating QR codes for specific locations, we suggest using the same design (you will only need to complete this step once).
3. When complete, choose the highest (2000) quality by moving the sliding selector all the way right and click 'Create QR Code.' It will appear in the box above so you have the option to play around with the design before downloading. When you're ready, download your preferred file type.
HINT: If you decided to create exact Location QR codes, save the file name with the location number so it will be easier to add it to the correct signage each time you're done downloading; repeat this until you've made it through all the locations. (Ex: QR Table 1.jpeg, QR Table 2.jpeg, etc)