Web Terminal - KDS Screen
- Kitchen Display Screen (KDS) is used to view all of the current, future, or past orders within the web terminal
- You can swap to a specific KDS through (Settings -> Configuration -> Select Location)
- This screen will show three tabs at the top (if you don’t have future orders turned on there will only be two)
- Current Orders
- This section will show you the current orders
- Future Orders
- This section will show you the current orders waiting to be made at a later time.
- You can adjust the snooze alert timers for each order, or turn the snooze alerts off
- Past Orders
- Here you’ll find the past orders that have been completed already
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.