DoorDash Drive Best Practices & FAQ
Door Dash Drive Best Practices for In-Store Operations:
- Designate & clearly mark pickup location
- Clear in-store signage directing Dashers to pickup location
- Ensure orders are ready by quoted pickup time
- Ensure staff are knowledgeable about delivery product & procedures
- Support Guidelines posted in a highly visible area in BOH & FOH
- Dasher Instructions: provide special instructions to Dashers on a live delivery
- Label orders with customer name
How large is my store’s delivery radius?
Delivery radius is typically 3-5 miles. This is determined by DoorDash's technology and based on geographical location (city vs. suburbs), with cities generally having smaller radii -- their algorithm determines delivery zones on a per location basis (this algorithm is not shared). Via their API, all Bbot can do is ask the question "can you deliver from A to B" and they respond with either "yes" or "no."
How long should I wait before contacting DoorDash if a driver is late?
If the Dasher is more than 15 minutes late, contact DoorDash Drive support at (855) 973-1040.
I remade an order because a Dasher was late. How can I seek reimbursement?
You can email DoorDash Drive support at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Dasher did not meet my restaurant’s expectations. What should I do?
Email email@example.com and the DoorDash Drive support team will block that driver from coming back to your store in the future.
Who receives the tips that my customers leave when they order through Bbot?
For all DoorDash Drive orders, 100% of the tip goes to the DoorDash driver. The tip and the $7.25 delivery fee are automatically withheld from your Bbot payout via Stripe.