How to Setup a Printer
1. Log in to your Bbot Owner Panel
2. Under the 'Restaurant Setup' section of the Bbot Owner Panel, Click the 'Printer Configuration' Button
3. From here you will find all of the PCB's (Printer Control Box) for the selected customer.
4. Select the three dots for the desired PBC, a dropdown box will appear, select 'Connect New Printer'
5. A form will appear, please fill in the following information the name of the printer name (ie Kitchen, Bar1, Bar2), Printer IP (for instructions on pulling the IP address click here), Driver Profile (the make and model of the printer), select if this printer is used as a backup for another printer, and select which station the printer will serve.
6. Once the printer is connected you will want to run a test print and refine the settings for the printer. begin by selecting our newly created printer. Clicking on the name of the printer will open a new window where you can perform a test print.
7. To run a test print select the 'Send Test Print' Button at the bottom of the Pop-Up window after clicking on the printer.
8. You can then select what kind of test print you would like to send. Then click the 'Print' Button and confirm that the test print was printed.
For any questions or if you need assistance adding a new printer, contact our support team by emailing email@example.com.