Enabling NFC Markers
When you receive the marketing collateral package with the Bbot NFC tags, take each tag out individually to configure.
Note: If your phone does not support NFC tag reading you will have to install and use 'Decode' or another third party NFC tag reading app. You may delete the app after you have finished configuring your NFC tags.
1. Make sure your phone is unlocked, Apple/Google pay are not currently being used, the camera is not currently being used, and airplane mode is off
2. Place your phone on an NFC marker to scan it. You may have to move your phone around slightly until it picks up the NFC tag (usually the top of the phone to the center of the marker works best).
3. Tap on the pop up that appears on your phone. Note that this will appear differently depending on your phone.
4. If you are not logged in to the Owner Panel you will see the screen below. If you see this page tap the double squares in the lower right corner to open a new tab and log in to the Bbot Owner Panel. You should be logged in to your phone's native browser (the same one that the NFC link opens in) and ensure that you are not in private/incognito browsing mode. Once you are logged in try placing your phone on the marker again.
5. When you re logged in to the Owner Panel you will see this screen:
For example, if your custom domain is "avanti.menu" and your location code is "pickup" you would enter:
7. If you see the following (with your custom domain instead of avanti.menu), the location marker was successfully associated with the specific custom domain and location code.