Setting Prep Station Availability
In the Bbot Owner Panel, you can adjust your 'Prep Station Availability', which determines when the Bbot tablet will be on.
1. From the main menu, click on 'Available Hours + Menu Settings'.
2. 'Prep Station Availability' is connected to a tablet. In this case, the customer has the Bbot tablet in the Lounge Bar. Change the prep station availability that is connected to the Test Kitchen tablet. If you have multiple Bbot stations with tablets, you will need to do the below per tablet.
- Use commas to add additional ranges during the day.
- Use dashes between two times with the first number being the start time and the second number being the end time for that range.
- Use AM and PM with no punctuations.
- Type CLOSED if CLOSED a day of the week.