Adding a Menu Item
Int the Bbot Owner Panel, navigate to the 'Menus' option under the 'Menu Management' section.
You will then be able to select the 'Menu Items' tab at the top of the page.
To add a new menu item, click on the blue plus sign on the top right.
1. Choose the item type (drink or food).
2. Select the menu(s) the item should appear on, the menu heading (appetizer, snack, entree, draft beer, etc.), the item display name (what the guest will see), and add a description and price. If you select "Most Loved" this item will be highlighted at the top of your menu (within its Heading).
3. Choose the report category (should populate on its own with the item display name, but check that it's correct). You can leave the Sku field blank unless you know that your system requires it.
4. Make sure 'in stock' is checked, and choose the fulfillment station.
5. Now just click save!
For a more detailed description of Menu Item options, see Editing a Single Menu Item.
When creating a catering menu, make certain to create appropriate modifiers and modifier groups for large quantities
If guests will be placing orders for large quantities of items (more than 99) then these types of items must be configured as packages of a certain quantity of items through the use of modifiers and modifier groups
- For Example -
- Modifier Group: Quantity
- Modifiers: 10, 25, 50, 100
Should a guest try to order more than 99 of an individual item (for instance, 99 individual tacos) they will encounter an error.
For any questions or assistance with adding menu items, please contact our support team by completing the form here.